Pray for those in authority as Scripture commands us.
1 Timothy 2:1-4 ESV
First of all, then, I urge that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for all people, 2 for kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a peaceful and quiet life, godly and dignified in every way. 3 This is good, and it is pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4 who desires all people to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Pray for . . .
- Salvation in Christ.
- Growth in Christ.
- That they would grow more and more to have a biblical worldview.
- Divine wisdom.
- The courage to stand on truth, even if it is unpopular.
- For the protection of them and their families.
- Mayor: Ken Miyagishima
- City Council: Kassandra Gandara, Greg Smith, Olga Pedroza, Jack Eakman, Gill Sorg, Ceil Levatino
- City Manager: Stuart C Ed
- Assistant City Manager/Chief Administration Officer: David Dollahon
- Assistant City Manager/Chief Operating Officer: Daniel Avila
- City Clerk: Linda Lewis
- County Commissioners: Billy Garret, Ramon Gonzalez, Benjamin Rawson, Isabella Solis, John Vasquez
- County Clerk: Scott Krahling
- District Attorney: Mark D'Antonio
- Sheriff: Enrique Vigil
- Treasurer: Eric Rodriguez
- Chief of Police: Jamie Montoya
- Chief of Fire Department: Eric Enriquez
- Probate Judge: Diana Bustamante
- Municipal Judge: Kieran Ryan
- Governor: Susana Martinez
- Lieutenant Governor: John Sanchez
- Secretary of State: Maggie Toulouse Oliver
- Attorney General of New Mexico: Hector Balderas
- New Mexico State Treasurer: Tim Eichenberg
- New Mexico State Auditor: Timothy Keller
- Commissioner of Public Lands: Aubrey Dunn
- New Mexico Supreme Court Justices: Chief Justice Charles Daniels, Michael Vigil, Petra Maes, Edward Chavez, Barbara Vigil
- Court of Appeals: Julie Vargas
- State House of Representatives: Ricky Little, Doreen Gallegos, Bill McCamley, Bill Gomez, Angelica Rubio, Nathan Small, Joanne Ferrary, John Zimmerman
- State Senate: Joseph Cervantes, Ron Griggs, John Arthur Smith, Jeff Steinborn, William Soules, Mary Kay Papen
- President: Donald Trump
- Vice President: Mike Pence
- Speaker of the House: Paul Ryan
- House Majority Leader: Kevin McCarthy
- House Minority Leader: Nancy Pelosi
- Senate Majority Leader: Mitch McConnell
- Senate Minority Leader: Church Schumer
- House of Representatives (From NM): Michelle Lujan Grisham, Steve Pearce, Ben Lujan
- Senate (From NM): Tom Udall, Martin Heinrich
- Supreme Court Justices: Chief Justice John Roberts, Clarence Thomas, Anthony Kennedy, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor, Stephen Breyer, Samuel Alito, Elena Kagen
- US Secretary of Education: Betsy DeVos
- US Attorney General: Jeff Sessions
- Secretary of the Treasury: Steven Mnuchin
- Secretary of Labor: Andrew Puzder
- Secretary of Housing & Urban Development: Dr. Ben Carson
- Secretary of Energy: Rick Perry
- Secretary of State: Rex Tillerson
- Secretary of Defense: James Mattis
- Secretary of the Interior: Ryan Zinke
- Secretary of Commerce: Wilbur Ross
- Secretary of Health & Human Services: Tom Price
- Secretary of Transportation: Elaine Chao
- Secretary of Homeland Security: John Kelly
- White House Chief of Staff: Reince Priebus
- White House Chief Strategist: Steve Bannon
- Admin of the Environmental Protection Agency: Scott Pruitt
- Director of the Office Management and Budget: Mick Mulvaney
- Administrator of the Small Business Administration: Linda Mahon
- Ambassador the the United Nations: Nikki Haley
- United States Trade Representative: Robert Lighthizer